My Anger

My Anger


Morphs me into a locked up monster

in which I am never released

nor can I ever break free as a conster

lunatic genius never ceasing my beast

feeling like a defendant with a fixed jury

failure's thoughts fuel my mind's fury.


Enraged in my forever Hellacious cage

puppeted by masters place on stage

banging, panging, clanging my

       uncontrollable outrages

showing my opinion through unthinkable 

       tantrum rampages.


Continously trying and failing to escape

over-exhausted, over-exerted as an

       undraped ape

wanting to stop fighting and trying to break

       free

adreline rushes energizes me temporarily

       with fleeing glee!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can You Dig Her?

Helping A Friend Move On By Eric Shelman

Virginia by Eric Shelman