My Existential Angst

My Existential Angst!


Meaninglessly, purposelessly, hopelessly

and carelessly existing as a dog reacting to fallen snow off the rooftop

either running away from fearing it

or checking it out and not comprehending what made the noise

enragingly severely doubting everything

uncertianities constantly causing pyschological warfare within my mind

antagonizingly aching angrily

wanting wisdom's wholeness

seeking solitude's solace

continuously aware being unaware of any absolutes that I could possibly believe in or realise as truths

instead living in never-ending battles against and with myself

rather than forever living in my fantastic realm!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can You Dig Her?

Helping A Friend Move On By Eric Shelman

Virginia by Eric Shelman