My Happy Movements

 My Happy Moments!


Researching, reading, writing, learning, and comprehending poetry, prose, plays, plays, other literary forms, histories, philosophies, sciences, religions, mythologies, folktales, fairytales, helping me escape my mindful madnesses

jamming to my favorite music always helps me escape my current realities

exploring nature, fishing, swimming, camping, 

building, burning campfires and bonfires helps me unwind and distracts me from myself

having intellectual conversations helps me feel like I am important and not a faulire in life

hanging out with my friends and family

axioms and epiphanies striking me unexpectedly giving me

simple sporadic spurts

energetic ecstatic euphorias

ravashingly releasing reliefs

adreline rushes flooding my body

alleviating my stress, depression, anxiety, and among other problems!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can You Dig Her?

Helping A Friend Move On By Eric Shelman

Virginia by Eric Shelman