My Insanity by Eric Shelman

My Insanity


Speaks to me of my delusional grands.

Tells me I am worth less than ocean's

      sands.


Murkys up my mind's mentalities

     certainties.

Keeps me indecisive, which gives me

     uncertainties.


Teaches me to doubt absolutely everything.

Voices yell different thoughts into my mind

     about absolutely anything.


Forces me not to ever like myself.

Constantly debating, answering my

     multiple-selves.


Sticks and drowns me in a miserable

     depressive, paranoid, anxious state.

Allows me slippery sights of euphoric

     greats.


Makes me feel sad, mad, and occasionally

     glad.

Continously illustrates how much I am of a

     failure, and deadbeat lad.


Censors my creative creations.

Never-ceasingly killing my motivations.


My wanting to overcome my insanities

      are not always in my consciousness'

      choice control.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can You Dig Her?

Helping A Friend Move On By Eric Shelman

Virginia by Eric Shelman