Lucifer's Judgement by Terry Dailey and Lucifer's Reply by Eric Shelman

 ---Lucifers Judgement---

         by Terry Dailey


 OH HELL I can see you hiding there within the Midnight shadows Charred Soul.  I can hear Your black Smouldering  Eyes still feeding on fires of yesterdays flame.  That gray chalky ash it falls to the floor from your halo.

 So Are you my angel ?

 Well What is my name??? 


  To compare you to a midsummer's day would only eclipse the sanctity of the sun.

  Are you my devil? 

Can you be that 

       one???

 Slithering creature that evokes retribution from a saviors serenity?

 I have embellished that crown upon your skull litteraly rendering you my equal as you scream your profanities....

But did you feel of my heart?

 Oh you claw at my soul.. 

 

So Many drink from your blood stained chalice they  lick at it with withered lips to taste the salted solutions with forked tongues, some swallow it whole.. . 

dare you brag as you hinder there gaging on the embers that sums call you king???

Well i have considered my judgement and it Intels that to send you to hell would only be wishing you a 

home. 


Well Are you coming?!?!?


I now  must cast you in the world to enslave the known yes be that graven image to the stated grown to Inflict those so wicked, to tempt those who've weakened and to lead your lustfilled hatred 

to brimstone!!

 

 because one day 

        My Devil??

 your leftovers shall become my Heaven...


by Terry Dailey





Lucifer's Reply

By Eric Shelman


You are the Almighty God of Christianity

you have so many more names than Yahweh and Jehovah

not going to bore you with everything you already know God


Yes I am still your most favored angel and now your adversary god of Hell

Tempter of mankind and angels

Doubt-maker of mankind

Twisted and corrupting mankind's souls

in order to have them in my dungeons


I do claw at your soul and so many others

you created me as Lucifer and now I am only Satan

of course l have fallen from grace

but are we not equal in the sense that we both use the same magic

however in different ways

you and your so called goodness for mankind

mine for the damnation of all human souls


I will come and follow you to Hell and have a place to rest and contemplate mankind's fate and mine as well.


I still serve you

even though I am your adversary

but if you didn't have me

you wouldn't need a plan of salvation

or a savior to save mankind now would you?


Can't you see that you and l want the same thing but you have to be so kind and adamant about your human's free will 

whenever l could have done the same thing but made them all bow to you no matter what?


You and I are both flawed

in what we do

but it must be done correct?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can You Dig Her?

Helping A Friend Move On By Eric Shelman

Virginia by Eric Shelman