Bulgaria by Eric Shelman

 Bulgaria


While in Bulgaria

our ship met and moored in with what seemed as one hundred jellyfish at ocean's surface.

Some fellow sailors told me that they wouldn't swim here with all the jellyfish

fearing possibilities of being stung

I told them that I would still swim in it

either way.

Went swimming in their three gorgeous crystal clear water ocean's beach fronts.

Actually stepped on a fish but I never saw it just felt it, whatever it was didn't sting me.

Visited exotic dancers clubs.

Drank, ate local and American foods and drinks.

Enjoyed viewing their majestic and serene sunrises, sunsets, moonrise and moonsets.


As daybreak began 

heaving to the lines

that bound us to the Earth

we sailed off to a new adventure.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can You Dig Her?

Helping A Friend Move On By Eric Shelman

Virginia by Eric Shelman