My Happiness

 My Happiness


Comes and flees on its own accords

occurs as I read and write plenty hoards

    of books and especially poetry.


Happens, as I swim in the ocean

breaking waves and wakes

as they crash into me changing my motion's

    notions.


Exists, as I hang out and talk to my nieces

    nephews, in which I consider my unborn

    children 

    always offer their pieces of peace to me.


Materializes, while listening to my favorite

     musicians jamming out while

helping me escape my mind's messed up

     mentalities, savoring it

distracting me, which makes me smile.


Reaching it, as I collaborate with wonderful

     like and unlike minded creators

merging our genius' together as a labrithian

     crater

constructing a truly phenomenal literary

     colorful masterpiece.


Dialoguing about everything with anyone

      who wants to,

especially my friends, family, siblings

by whatever means ends

subject, we are conversing with everyone.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can You Dig Her?

Helping A Friend Move On By Eric Shelman

Virginia by Eric Shelman