Serial Killers Love Poem by Eric Shelman

 Serial Killers Love Poem


Will you be my Elizabeth Bathory

I will be your Vlad Tepes


Will you be my Candy Stevens, Rosalie Jean Willis

I will be your Charles Manson


Will you be my Judith Mawson

I will be your Gary Ridgeway


Will you be my Darcie

I will be your Jerry Brudos


Will you be my Paula Dietz

I will be your Dennis Rader


Will you be my Carol Hoff

I will be your John Wayne Gacy


Will you be my Nancy Jo Lynch

I will be your John Robinson


Will you be my Julie Baumeister

I will be your Herb Baumeister


Will you be my Linda Yates

I will be your Robert Yates


Will you be my Cathy Wilson

I will be your Peter Tobin


Will you be my Elena Popkov

I will be your Mikhail Popkov


Will you be my Zhang Qingfeng

I will be your Gao Chengyong


Will you be my Mary Elizabeth Harriman

I will be your Russel Williams


Will you be my Fayina Chikatilo

I will be your Andrei Chikatilo


Will you be my Aileen Wournos

I will be her victim for you


Will you be my Judias Buenoano

I will be your Bobby Joe Morris


Will you be my Juana Barraza

I will be her victim for you


Will you be my Jane Toppan

I will be her victim for you


Will you be my Gesche Gottfried

I will be her killed husbands, and fiance for you


Will you be my Amelia Dryer

I will be her victim for you


Will you be my Kirsten Gilbert

I will be her killed patients for you


Will you be my Nannie Doss

I will be her eleven victims and killed four husbands for you


Will you be my Dorothea Puente

I will be her killed disabled boarders for you


Will you be my Miyuki Ishikawa

I will be her killed unwanted desserted children victims for you


Will you be my Georgiana Yoke, Mytra Z. Belnap, Clara A. Lovering

I will be your H. H. Holmes


Will you be Jack The Ripper's victims for me?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can You Dig Her?

Helping A Friend Move On By Eric Shelman

Virginia by Eric Shelman